Bradford White, the name recognized throughout the world for quality built products is also the trusted name commercial property owners, managers, and plumbing contractors can depend on for reliable energy-efficient residential gas and electric water heaters.
Typical applications include large residences, restaurants, apartment buildings, multi-family developments, and several more. Here are some of the features of American Standard water heaters
- VAPORSHIELD TECHNOLOGY – Shuts off gas and air supply to the heater to prevent prolonged vapor burn in the combustion chamber should accidental or unattended ignition of flammable vapors occur outside the water heater.
- PIEZO IGNITER – Affords push-button pilot lighting in lieu of matches.
- MAINTENANCE-FREE – No periodic cleaning of the combustion air inlet is necessary under normal conditions.
- STANDARD THERMOCOUPLE – Design provides for the use of either factory-supplied thermocouple or standard replacement thermocouple.
- SELF-CLEANING – Turbulence-inducing cold water inlet tube engineered to diminish hard water area sediment deposits.
- NON-CFC FOAM INSULATED – Saves energy and reduces fuel costs by maximizing heat retention.
- HIGH-EFFICIENCY MODELS – meet energy-efficiency .62 EF (Energy Factor) requirements of many gas utility rebate programs, comply with CEC Title 24, and are Energy Star certified.
- HEAVY GAUGE STEEL TANK – For extra years of trouble-free service.
- GLASS-LINED TANK – Inner tank glass-lined with Dura-Glas and fired at 1600° F for optimum protection from the effects of corrosion.
- MAGNESIUM ANODE ROD – To protect tank life.
- FACTORY INSTALLED DIELECTRIC HOT AND COLD WATER CONNECTIONS – 3/4” NPT water connections to extend tank life and for easier installations.
- BRASS DRAIN VALVE – Durable to prevent unintentional breakage.
- FACTORY INSTALLED HEAT TRAPS – Reduces standby heat loss in water piping.
- TEMPERATURE AND PRESSURE RELIEF VALVE – Factory-provided T & P Valve can be relocated from the side to the optional top opening.
- FACTORY INSTALLED ENERGY CUT-OFF SYSTEM – An automatic thermostat with built-in gas pressure regulation also incorporates an energy cutoff switch to prevent abnormally high water temperature for added safety.
- DESIGN CERTIFIED BY CSA INTERNATIONAL – To meet or exceed ANSI requirements and tested in accordance with D.O.E. test procedures and meets or exceeds the energy efficiency requirements of NAECA, ASHRAE, and all state energy efficiency standards.
- CHOICE OF SIX OR TWELVE-YEAR LIMITED TANK WARRANTIES – Includes 6 or 12-Year Limited Warranty on Component Parts.