Water Heater Services in Delaware County
Preventing cold showers is only the beginning of your water heater’s responsibilities. Our licensed service technicians offer water heater installation services that will make sure all your other water-demanding appliances, like the dishwasher, washer, and dryer are supported with the proper water heater. Some of the features of our water heater services are:
- Installing and repairing any brand of water heaters
- Helping you choose the perfect water heater, whether it’s electric, gas, tankless, or high-efficiency.
- Recognizing types of water heater that best fits your home’s needs.
Call Feehan Plumbing & Heating today to take care of all your water heater installation needs in Delaware County, Montgomery County, and Chester County!
Tankless Water Heaters in Delaware County
One of the most energy efficient water heater choices you can make today is purchasing the tankless water heater. Tankless water heaters only heat the water as soon as you turn on the faucet, opposed to the traditional water heater that needs to keep water at a consistent temperature, burning more energy than necessary. Some of the primary advantages to tankless water heaters are:
- Endless supply of hot water anywhere in the house
- Decreasing your monthly energy bills with better energy conservation
- Self-diagnosing, smart technology that especially is helpful during emergencies
- Increased durability with an average lifespan double that of traditional water heaters
- Ability to control the device remotely
Benefits of Choosing Feehan For Water Heater Installation
Our friendly, licensed professionals water heater installation services include:
- Honest and affordable prices
- Excellent warranties
- Energy efficient water heaters on demand
- Insured contractors that are safe, thorough and ensure all codes and standards are met
- Instant hot water throughout your home, so no more cold showers!
"I have worked with Tom Feehan for years, he is one of the most reliable people that I know. When my pipes burst on Christmas day, he stayed in contact and had the problem repaired by early morning on the 27th. I recommend this business without reservation!"- Amelia W.
"So thankful to Feehan for coming out to troubleshoot and fix my furnace before the huge winter storm. The technician was very informative and had it repaired before it started snowing. Thank you so much!"- Tomekhia V.
"Feehan Plumbing & Heating came to our rescue when our hot water heater started leaking all over. The plumbers were exceptional and had us all fixed up in a few hours."- Michelle M.
"Keith came out for a problem that turned out to be a faulty water meter. He was very patient and didn't charge us to diagnose the problem. Definitely calling Feehan back to do follow-up work. Old-fashioned customer service!"- J C.
"Always quick and efficient! Highly recommend Feehan Plumbing & Heating."- Sophia M.
"Tommy Feehan not only understood my need to replace our standard water heat with an on demand system, but when the initial wiring did not prove to be sufficient he also sent his prime electrician to replace it!"- Sara P.
"I had a plumbing emergency with water shut off to my home. I called for emergency service and Keith came within 15 minutes. He was knowledgeable, prepared, and charged me a one-hour minimum, which was a bargain for my emergency!"- Evan O.
"Colin was on time and explained things in a way that I could understand as a non-plumber. I definitely recommend Feehan if you're looking for a company that is upfront with you and affordable."- Emily G.