When It’s Time to Have Your Drains Cleaned
For more than 35 years, Feehan Plumbing & Heating has been solving the drain issues of Delaware County with our reliable, high-quality service. Our licensed technicians are professional, quick, and always ready to help in a pinch, which is why we are the most trusted professionals in this area. We know everything there is to know about drains and how to clean them…and we want our customers to be informed too! That’s why we’ve put together this list of the 5 most common signs that your drain is clogged (or about to be!). An informed homeowner can make the best and most timely decisions about when it’s time to call for help, and Feehan is there to get them up and running ASAP.
Common Clogging Symptoms
- Water Clears Slowly-Does water pool around your shower or sink drains after using them and just sort of…stay there? You don’t have to live with unsanitary water hanging around right after you wash your hands! A simple drain clean is available from Feehan today!
- Frequent Back-Ups- Everyone’s toilet backs up at some point, but if it seems to happen to you several times a month, or even several times a year, it could be because your pipes’ flow capacity is simply too low.
- Old, Metal Piping- If your house’s piping system is old and made of metal, then chances are that the flow capacity of those pipes has decreased significantly since installation. Sediment build-up, pinhole leaks, and erosion in general can make your drains more susceptible to clogs.
- Gurgling Sounds– Pipes are meant to be neither seen nor heard. If you hear gurgling in your toilet while your shower is running, you could have a drain issue.
- Foul Odors- What’s that smell? If you’re smelling rotting food odor coming from the sink/ garbage disposal, call us for a fix right away!
We’re providing a promotion right now for $25 for any drain cleaning! Our video inspection technology will help you find the cause, and our rooting service is second to none. Call us to get a free consultation today.