Switching over to natural gas will save you money
A customer needed to convert oil to gas at the existing boiler he had in his home. Natural gas is one of the most efficient ways to heat your home. Having efficiency ratings of 93% or more, using natural gas will cost you less money.
Fortunately, Feehan Plumbing & Heating experts know exactly what to do if you want to switch from oil to gas. One of our technicians recently performed this at a home in Haverford and shared a step-by-step of what was done:
- Remove the existing oil-fired burner from the boiler
- Disconnect and cap off the feed line from the oil tank and fill and vent line from outside of the house
- Supply and install a new conversion kit from oil to gas with flange assembly
- Supply and install 6″ double damper
- Supply and install a new 3/4″ gas line with a brass ball valve to the boiler
- Supply and install necessary smoke pipe and fittings to the chimney
- Test out and clean up
In addition to this, we offer a 12-month warranty on all labor and materials. We want you to be highly satisfied with our work, so we will take all measures to ensure that’s the case. If you are ready to switch over to natural gas, call Feehan today!